My practice is devoted to estate planning and estate administration which involves both probate and trust administration. Because many of my clients are older, I have increased my knowledge base in other areas that may affect their lives such as Medicaid, Medicare, and long term care insurance.
I graduated from Florida State University with a Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems. After graduating, I worked as an associate software engineer for a company that developed hotel property management software. Eager for more diverse professional experiences, I then worked as a Practice Administrator for a busy medical practice where I learned the ins and outs of what it takes to manage a small business.
Eventually, I realized that the best way for me to achieve my dream of owning and successfully operating my own business was to attend law school so that one day I could have my own practice where I am able to provide my clients with highest level of personalized professional service that they deserve.
- Florida State University, Juris Doctor, 2010
- Florida State University, B.S. in Management Information Systems, 2000
- The Florida Bar
- Lee County Bar Association
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Elder Law Section of the Florida Bar
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
- Academy of Florida Elder Law Attorneys (AFELA)