Your Florida Probate Expert – Contact us for a Complimentary Consultation
- Flexible payment plans available
- Legal advice in plain English
- Formal Probate & Summary Administration
- Asset protection from estate creditors
- Get reimbursed for funeral expenses, attorney fees & other costs
- We file your tax forms with the IRS
Why Choose Us for Florida Probate?
- We ensure that our clients are reimbursed for expenses incurred such as for funeral expenses, attorney fees, and other costs related to the administration of the estate, and compensated in accordance with Florida law for services rendered to the estate.
- We will determine whether the assets need to go through probate or if they can be distributed outside the scope of probate, and advise client as to when, how, and to whom the assets will be ultimately distributed to.
- We will assess whether a Formal Probate Administration or abbreviated form of probate (i.e. Summary Administration) is appropriate and advise the client of the pros and cons.
- We will identify specific assets that are protected from estate creditors and prepare the appropriate court documents to ensure that protection is in place.
- We will prepare court documents on a timely basis and secure the court’s appointment of the Personal Representative as quickly as possible.
- We will secure waivers and consents from beneficiaries when appropriate so that probate proceedings may be expedited and less costly.
- We’ll provide legal advice in plain English versus legalese to the client as to their legal duties and rights whether the client is a beneficiary, Personal Representative, or both.
- We will file relevant tax forms with the IRS and take proactive risk management measures to ensure the Personal Representative will not be exposed to personal liability.
- We also provide ancillary probate services for estates of decedents who were not Florida residents but who owned Florida real estate at the time of their death.
- We assist our clients in obtaining services of trusted professionals such as realtors, real estate appraisers, appraisers for personal property (firearms, jewelry, art work), and accountants when necessary.
Flexible payment options including flat fee, percentage, hourly, pay as you go, payment plans may be available depending on various factors relating to the estate such as:
- How many beneficiaries there are and the ability to locate them
- How many potential creditors
- The potential for litigation
- The type of assets involved